THE PREMIER CHOICE FOR DRINKING WATER FILTRATION
Reverse Osmosis MicroMax 7000
System Tested and Certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA) against NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for the reduction of Cysts, Lead, Pentavalent Arsenic, Cadmium, Hexavalent Chromium, Trivalent Chromium, Selenium, Nitrites/Nitrates and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the aesthetic reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odor and Particulate Class III NSF/ANSI Standard 372 for low lead compliance.
We recommend hiring a professional plumber to help assist in Reverse Osmosis Installation.
Storage Tank Capacity: 2.8 gallons
Water Pressure Limits: 40-100 psi
The shroud is 13" tall by 13" wide by 5" deep. The holding tank is 14" tall with a 10" diameter. Tubing and all fittings are included.
FOUR STAGE DRINKING WATER SOLUTION
STAGE 1 – ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER
- High-capacity 5-micron graded density porous carbon filter
- Protects the entire system by removing dirt, rust and sediments as small as 2/10,000 of an inch
- Maximum contact time with filter media for de-chlorination with effective adsorption
STAGE 2 – ULTRA-FILTRATION (UF)
- Super-fine filter creates a barrier to waterborne cysts like Cryptosporidium and Giardia, if present
- Self-cleaning process
- Reduces particulate matter as small as 1/10,000 of a micron
STAGE 3 – REVERSE OSMOSIS (RO)
- Unique filter allows water molecules to slowly pass through
- Reduces the majority of dissolved solids such as Sodium, Selenium, Arsenic, Nitrates and Nitrites, if present
- Reduces dissolved metals like Lead, Copper, Cadmium, Hexavalent and Trivalent Chromium, if present
- Impurities are automatically flushed down the drain
- Processed water is stored in a sealed and sterilized tank
STAGE 4 – ACTIVATED CARBON BLOCK ADSORPTION
- High density carbon block polishes water from storage tank
- Removes unpleasant tastes and odors
- Produces great-tasting, crystal clear water
Alkaline Filter is additional and adds minerals back into your purified drinking water
You can change the filters out yourself easily. We offer a subscription service on the MicroMax 7000 Replacement Filter Packs, It is highly encouraged that you change out your filters to keep your water quality high. the typical replacement cadence for a family of four is every 12 months, and the cost on average is $329 per year.
on all order over $49
10 Year Warranty
10-year manufacturer warranty
Easy Filter Replacement
subscribe & save on filter replacements
Water quality you can trust
Reduces up to 99% of over 1,000 harmful contaminants like chlorine, lead, arsenic, VOCs, PFAS, and beyond. By adding the alkaline filter, you can also restore the natural alkalinity and mineral balance of your water.
Our Reverse Osmosis System is effective and powerful without the use of any electricity. This makes our system the smart and sustainable choice.
Saves you Money
Our Reverse Osmosis produces clean filtered water for pennies per gallon. This means you won't have to buy countless water bottles or useless Brita Filters.
Better for the Enviornment
By replacing the need for bottled water you will reduce your carbon footprint and use fewer single-use plastics.
Great Tasting Water
Enjoy the added health benefits with pure alkaline water that tastes great and is better for your overall family's health.
Easy to Maintain
Once the unit is installed you have purified water on demand 24/7. Simply replace your filter once every 12 months depending on the amount of use.
Don't take chances with your health
The shocking truth is our tap water supply is becoming increasingly polluted with contaminants and chemicals. These contaminants can have serious health consequences, such as increased risk of cancer, neurological disorders, and developmental problems. You need a reliable and effective water filtration system like our reverse osmosis system in your home to protect yourself and your family.